Monday, April 29, 2013
Baltimore Convention Centre
THE MISSION AT A GLANCE
The government of Quebec (Export Québec and the Quebec Government Office in Washington), in collaboration with the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal and Québec International, is organizing a trade mission in the Washington region to attend the SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing Exhibition in Baltimore, from April 29 to May 3.
This trade show offers an exceptional opportunity to market your products and services to contractors and their intermediaries in the lucrative American defence and security market. Over 6,700 participants have already registered for the 2013 edition of this major event, which will play host to 540 exhibitors and feature 2,450 technical presentations.
This mission will allow you to:
- Meet key industry players in the United States
- Network with potential clients and partners
Benefit from the support of the Quebec government and from access to the U.S. Commercial Service
The activity will be held in French and English
||Become a Member
Advisor, International market development
514 871-4002, ext. 6227
Cancellation policyNo reservations, cancellations or refunds as of 2 days before the event. Participant substitutions are accepted at no extra charge until the event is held. Please note that only written cancellation notices sent by fax at 514 871-5971 or by email at email@example.com will be accepted.
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART?
Businesses in the defence and security sector, particularly in the optics-photonics sector, seeking to develop their business on the American market.
WHY TAKE PART IN THIS TRADE MISSION?
The mission features group activities and personalized meetings with potential clients and partners, as well as counterparts in your sector of activity.
- To meet the leading companies on the American security and defence market
- To speak to key stakeholders in the American security sector
- To refine your development strategy on this market
- To network with other entrepreneurs operating in the defence and security sector
THE MISSION’S PROGRAM
- Attend the trade show as a visitor
- Seminar with experts, covering strategies for entering the security market in the United States
- Individual business meetings with a partner specializing in the sector
- Networking reception (100 people)
View the preliminary program online.
Registration fees include:
- Guidance over the course of your stay
- A few group meals planned as part of the mission’s program
- Participation in the strategy seminar
- Participation in targeted business meetings, as part of the networking reception
- The mission binder
- A directory of participants
HOW TO TAKE PART?
- Complete the registration form
- Return the document by email
Position your SME with contractors and their intermediaries on the American defence and security market.
The "Exporting Québec" initiative
is produced in cooperation with:
Official airline of the
"Exporting Québec" initiative:
WTC Montréal receives financial
support from Canada
Affiliated with the World Trade