7:30 a.m.: Breakfast
Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries and fruit will be served
7:45 a.m.: Welcome remarks
Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
7 h 50 : Round Table
Find answers to your questions by discussing two of the following themes with experts* during a roundtable on the funding and growth of an SME.
* Each theme will be discussed for 30 minutes with the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) experts, who will also answer your questions.
The 5 proposed topics are:
- Bank financing
- Venture capital financing
- Financing your international growth
- Financing your service company
- Financing your manufacturing company
9:20 a.m.: Express funding meetings
Meet personally with the funders who will be on location to discuss your growth projects and funding needs.
Twenty funders will be present, including:
Bank of Montreal
Business Development Bank of Canada
Canada Economic Development
Export and Development Canada
Royal Bank of Canada
12:35 p.m.: Luncheon and networking
Meal service included
Network with investors and other entrepreneurs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Growing small and medium businesses with at least $1 million in sales and looking for funding to expand and develop.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and to prepare for your next step of funding.