THE MISSION IN BRIEF
The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal’s team of international trade experts, the World Trade Centre Montreal, together with Alliance Numérique, is inviting Quebec companies and organizations to play their part in the booming Quebec video game industry during the industry’s largest trade show.
The mission includes:
- A three-day pass for E3*
- A visit to Electronic Arts at the Nokia Theatre
- Preferred itinerary
- Media coverage
- Strategic positioning of your company and the industry
- Participation in networking activities
- Company profile in the directory of participants
- Reservation of a block of hotel rooms (at the participants’ expense)
*After April 28, additional charges apply.
- Further the reach of the Quebec video game industry and showcase the projects it will present at E3, in order to firmly establish its importance at an international level.
- Ensure media coverage, so as to showcase Quebec studios and their know-how.
* Includes admission to E3 for visitors from organizations other than those in the video game industry
||May 20, 2016
|For more information
Cancellation policy >Cancellations received before the mission registration deadline will be subject to 10% administration fees (plus taxes). Cancellations received after that date will not be reimbursed. Please note that only cancellation notices sent via fax at 514 871-5971 or email to the contact will be accepted.
Advisor, International Market Development
514 871-4002, Ext. 6212
WHY ATTEND E3?
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) is the world’s largest video game and interactive entertainment trade show. E3 connects companies with one another and serves as a source of inspiration for stakeholders in the interactive entertainment industry. E3 offers the most efficient way of reaching video game professionals.
Every year, E3 brings together the interactive entertainment industry’s top talent for this major event at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Over three days, the expo shines a spotlight on leading-edge companies, groundbreaking new technologies, and never-before-seen products. E3 connects established and emerging players, and provides unprecedented exposure. The expo has been a source of inspiration for the entire interactive entertainment industry since 1995.
E3 is renowned for having a schedule loaded with innovative content that unfolds an intense pace. On the program: a multitude of talks, new game launches, and announcements that reverberate across the entire industry. In 2015, such major names as Bethesda, Disney Interactive Studios, Microsoft, Marvel, Nintendo, Seven45 Studios, Sony, and Ubisoft were in attendance. Ubisoft, in fact, took the opportunity to unveil its latest game, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, at the show. This year, Activision will be launching its next Call of Duty release, developed by Infinity Ward.
E3, In brief:
- The world’s largest video game trade fair
- 1,600 products presented
- Over 50,000 visitors from some one hundred countries, 90% of whom will purchase a product seen at the expo
- Specialized talks
- The launch of the latest interactive entertainment releases, including the next generation of Call of Duty
- Over 300 exhibitors, including Bethesda, Nintendo, and Sony
- 8 million people watching live on YouTube
- Media coverage generating some 60 billion views
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART?
All Quebec companies in the video game sector, so that they may showcase their expertise to the biggest names in the industry.
- Quebec video game studios
- Influencers (banks, investors, economic development organizations, etc.)
Come promote Quebec expertise at the largest video game trade show in the world.