Beyond the current reconstruction projects funded by international financial backers, the Haitian business community is organized around the following sectors of activity:
- Mining (exploration)
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of Canada and Montréal’s special relationship with Haiti to find your place on a particularly promising and accessible market for your products and services.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Companies seeking to develop their business in the Antilles and take part in Haiti’s growth. This activity is more specifically intended for:
- Businesses in the tourism, mining, transportation, textile, energy, and manufacturing sectors
- Engineering firms
- General contractors for construction projects
- Investors and financial institutions
- Suppliers of construction materials and machinery
- International project management advisors
- Companies with experience on the Haitian market
- Companies with experience dealing with Multilateral Development Banks
WHY TAKE PART IN THIS ACTIVITY?
- To meet potential partners and key stakeholders for your projects in Canada and in Haiti
- To gain an understanding of the new business environment in Haiti and assess its potential for your company
- To learn about specific projects in various sectors
- To find out about the challenges and issues for Canadian companies
Meet key stakeholders that can help develop your business on a particularly promising market!
In partnership with:
In collaboration with: