THE ACTIVITY IN BRIEF
BATIMAT, the world’s leading construction industry trade show, is a veritable springboard for businesses operating in the sector. The 2013 edition will focus on construction industry issues, notably those concerning energy performance and sustainability.
Join the construction industry’s biggest international stakeholders, meeting in Paris from November 2 to 9.
Facts and figures:
- BATIMAT has over 350,000 visitors, 19% of whom are foreign visitors from 177 different countries.
- BATIMAT also features over 2,800 exhibitors, 44% of whom are foreigners from 55 different countries.
The show will be held in conjunction with the Interclima+elec and Idéo bain trade shows. In all, they will bring together over 400,000 visitors and 3,500 exhibitors.
Trade show dedicated to energy efficiency, home and building comfort, and renewable energy. In 2012, the show hosted 640 exhibitors of all nationalities, and had close to 88,000 visitors.
The only trade show of its kind in Europe, bringing together leaders in the bathroom field and all of their latest innovations.
Registration includes the following benefits:
- VIP admission to the BATIMAT exhibition
- Admission to related trade shows: Interclima+elec and Idéo bain
- Group or individual business meetings with leading trade partners, according to demand
- Strategic information sessions
- Industrial tours
- Networking activities to help you start building or further develop your network on site
- Support over the course of your stay
- Lodging and continental breakfast throughout your stay
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART?
Companies offering innovative and environmentally friendly products of superior quality in the following sectors:
Construction products and green construction
- Doors and windows
- Architectural millwork
- Energy efficiency
- Bathroom products
- LEED design and technologies
- Water treatment
- Air and climate change
- Renewable energy
In collaboration with:
In partnership with: