THE ACTIVITY IN BRIEF
By 2015, half of non-residential construction will be green—a market of over 120 billion dollars1.
Join a major delegation of Québec businesses from the green construction sector making their way to Philadelphia for the industry’s largest international trade fair, from November 19 to 22.
Benefit from the support of the Board of Trade’s international trade experts, the World Trade Centre Montréal, of Développement PME Chaudière-Appalaches, and of Export Québec to increase your business development in a booming industry!
Registration comes with the following advantages:
Exhibitors and visitors
- Preparatory information session prior to the trade fair
- B2B networking activities with local partners
- Use of the Canada Lounge meeting spaces
- Networking cocktail parties with potential clients and suppliers
- Breakfast seminar for the Québec delegation
- Guidance during the event and a follow-up on initiated business opportunities upon your return from the trade mission
- Participating company information sheet in the event directory distributed to the 30,000 visitors
- A space of your choice in the Québec pavilion (limited spaces)
1 McGraw Hill Contruction 2010
The activity will be held in English