WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- To showcase your expertise to contractors in the infrastructure sector in Brazil, Colombia, Russia, Vietnam, and India
- To meet individually with high-ranking decision-makers, and discuss business opportunities for your company
- To develop your business in zones showing the world’s highest rates of growth
THE INFRASTRUCTURES SECTOR IN EMERGING COUNTRIES
The Brazilian government is considering three major infrastructure investment plans. First, it intends to invest close to $60 billion US to double the country’s road and rail networks. It is then planning a $3.5 billion US investment in airport infrastructures. Finally, the government wants to invest over $20 billion US in improving its port infrastructures, representing a total of 20 ports.
India and Japan are jointly funding—to the tune of $90 billion US—the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) project, which aims to develop an industrial zone spread across six states (1,483 km). The large-scale project will see the development of major rail, road, and port infrastructures, as well as industry (notably, industrial clusters) along this corridor.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This activity is specifically intended for businesses in the following sectors:
- Road, rail, and airport infrastructures
- Other related sectors
- Suppliers of services whose clients include businesses operating in the infrastructure and construction sectors
Become a supplier to major contractors and develop your business in emerging countries.
In partnership with: :