THE ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
Africa is recognized as the fastest growing continent after Asia. This market offers many prospects for Quebec-based companies.
On April 30, our guest experts will examine the specific characteristics of each of the continent’s sub-regions, as well as the business opportunities they offer.
You will also benefit from asking questions to our speakers, getting their advice, and speaking to them about the best development strategies to adopt.
Here is a brief look at the program and the speakers:
1) African opportunities through an overview of the continent’s sub-regions:
- East Africa: a soaring economy
- West Africa: the WAEMU zone, fertile ground for Canadians
- North Africa: dealing with the new realities born from the Arab Spring
- Southern Africa: the African giant
2) Access to funding of different operations with Africa
3) Managing the risks related to business with the African continent
Karl Miville-de Chêne will be joined by guest experts representing the following organizations:
The activity will be held in French.