Centre of Administration for Permissions — Food, Animals, Plants

Save this document You must first be logged in to save this document. Print

Find answers to your questions about domestic and import licences, permits, and registrations issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.

For any inquiries, please contact our information agents.

Was this information useful?