According to Techno Montréal, ICT is a pillar of the Montréal economy and is showing strong employment growth. In view of the industry’s significant labour needs, Interconnection will be introducing fifty star IT candidates to recruiters from information technology firms. Two options are available to you:
- Be one of the twelve companies to take part in a speed-jobbing session, from 9 am to noon. (SOLD OUT)
- Network with the best candidates and key players in the IT industry, from noon to 2 pm.
See photos from the last workforce and diversity cocktail party.
Both activities are free of charge, but reservations are required.
The activity will take place in French
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Meet qualified new arrivals with experience in the information technology sector, selected to meet your needs
- Recruit candidates specialized in the following fields:
- Network and system administration
- Technical support
- Programming-analysis (PHP, Java, .Net, C#, BI, SharePoint)
- Web design/integration
- Business analysis
- Project management
- Make contact with a maximum number of candidates in a minimum amount of time
- Broaden your recruitment pool to include immigrant talent
Advisor, Interconnection Programn
514 871-4000, extension 4064
Gain access to a pool of qualified immigrant professionals chosen by Québec!
With the financial participation of: