The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal is offering two activities to help you recruit new talents in the finance sector
- Speed-jobbing with 50 pre-selected candidates specializing in finance (8:30 am – noon)
- Workforce and diversity networking lunch with candidates mainly from the finance sector (noon – 2 pm)
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY…
- To meet qualified new arrivals with experience in the financial sector, selected according to your needs.
- To make contact with a maximum number of candidates in a minimum amount of time.
- To broaden your recruitment pool to include immigrant talent.
Registration deadline: February 6, 2015
Activities are free but registration is required. Don’t delay, space is limited!
The activity will take place in French
Advisor, Interconnection Program
T 514 871-4000 #4064
Global skills. Local resources.
With the financial participation of: