Meet 50 seasoned candidates with IT experience at a speed-jobbing session and networking buffet at Salon 1861.
9 am – Noon: Speed-jobbing
Conduct several short interviews with candidates who have been preselected to meet your needs in the following areas:
- Web integration and programming
- Programming and analysis
- Quality assurance
- Business and functional analysis
- Project management
- IT security
- Systems and networks administration
- Technical support
Noon – 2 pm: Networking lunch
- Meet the IT candidates in a more informal setting than the interviews
- Speak to representatives of businesses in your sector
- Attend the presentation by the President of Lightspeed, Mr. Jean-Paul Chauvet.
Lightspeed offers integrated solutions for physical and online retailers. It notably creates point of sale products for retailers and restaurateurs in over 100 countries.
|Le Salon 1861 has given St-Joseph Church—in the heart of southwestern Montréal—a new vocation. It is a collaborative workspace for social entrepreneurship, which brings together business leaders, start-ups, community organizations, universities, and local citizens sharing a common vision of business.
View the photo gallery of various activities held as part of the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal’s Interconnection Program.
The activity will take place in French